R.N.Shetty Rural Polytechnic, Murudeshwar
(A Unit of RNS Trust)
Approved by Board of Technical Examination - Bangaluru
Affiliated to AICTE - New Delhi
Rules & Regulations for Students
- Students should wear prescribed College Uniform (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) and Identity card. DRESS CODE
- Students must everyday see notice board and note the fresh notices from time to time. Ignorance of the orders/instructions duly displayed on the notice board is not excusable in the later stage.
- Student should take care (furniture & Equipments) of the college, hostel, mess etc. those who spoil or cause damage to the property shall be seriously dealt with heavy fine and punishment.
- Bicycles, two wheelers etc, should be parked at the college vehicle stand only.
- Student shall maintain perfect silence in the classrooms and in the campus. They should attend all the classes regularly and submit the works and assignments regularly.
- Smoking, use of liquors & drugs, loitering in the verandah is strictly prohibited and any such activity will be penalized and even debarred from the institution.
- Students are strictly prohibited from using or possessing mobile phones in the college campus. If found will be seized and not returned at all.
- Ragging in any form in banned inside and outside the college campus.
Guidelines for Parents
- Parents are informed to strictly ask their son/daughter to attend the class regularly as 75% attendance in each subject is compulsory otherwise student cannot appear for examination.
- Please do not give more money than very essential to your ward, whenever more money that sustenance is demanded enquire with concerned HOD or Principal.
- Mobile is banned in campus and if found in possession will not be returned.
- See that reference books as prescribed are purchased for study at home.
- Hostellers should not frequently visit their home.
- Parents should visit our website at any time to know about the uploaded student's attendance and internal marks.